Understanding the basics of betting can be a great way for you to make money. While there are various sports that people love and care about, cricket is the most popular sport among them all. Cricket is so popular that people make a lot of money by betting on matches with the help of their knowledge of the sport.
You will find several legal and widely used online betting platforms that offer cricket betting games. One of India’s most popular sports betting games is the Indian Premier League (IPL) betting. IPL season happens to be the favorite time of the year for all cricket fans in India. The 15th Edition of the Indian Premier League, IPL 2022 is soon to start from 2nd April 2022 onwards. In this article, we will discuss IPL teams 2022 as well as how to use the online betting platforms to place IPL bets and make money.
Why is IPL Betting So Popular?
It’s no surprise that India’s love for cricket has made betting on this sport a common interest for many! IPL is the most-followed sport in India and has created a buzz on online betting platforms. With a rise in technological advancements, betting on IPL matches has become even more popular these days.
IPL betting is completely based on predictions and for every correctly predicted outcome. Online IPL betting allows earning money while watching a live match. If you are an IPL expert and have the necessary information on the matches, your chances of winning cash increase drastically.
Which Teams are Part of IPL 2022?
Want to know which teams are taking part in IPL 2022 season? There are two new teams and eight old teams that are going to be a part of the Indian Premier League. Here’s the list of IPL 2022 teams or franchises:
- Chennai Super Kings
- Delhi Capitals
- Kolkata Knight Riders
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Mumbai Indians
- Rajasthan Royals
- Kings Xl Punjab
- Lucknow Supergiants
- Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Gujarat Titans
With the addition of two new teams – Lucknow Supergiants and Gujarat Titans, IPL 2022 is going to rock more than the 14th edition, that is, IPL 2021.
How to place bets on IPL matches?
You can place bets on this popular sports game from the comfort of your home. You just need to have some basic understanding of the teams and knowledge about the IPL Winner History. If you think you are ready, select a top-rated and reliable betting platform, fill in details to register, and finally deposit money. Once all these steps are completed, you can start making predictions. You can place different types of bets and try your luck. Generally, cricket bets include:
- Match Bet – Being the most popular type of bet, it is the simplest cricket bet where you just have to guess which team will win the match.
- Tied Match Bet – As the name implies, you just need to wager for a tie in this bet option.
- Series Winner – This option allows you to place a bet on any team that is competing in the IPL series.
History of IPL Winners
While you are waiting to know which team will win the IPL 2022 title, let’s have a look at the winners’ list to date.
- 2008 – Rajasthan Royals
- 2009 – Deccan Chargers
- 2010 – Chennai Super Kings
- 2011 – Chennai Super Kings
- 2012 – Kolkata Knight Riders
- 2013 – Mumbai Indians
- 2014 – Kolkata Knight Riders
- 2015 – Mumbai Indians
- 2016 – Sunrisers Hyderabad
- 2017 – Mumbai Indians
- 2018 – Chennai Super Kings
- 2019 – Mumbai Indians
- 2020 – Mumbai Indians
- 2021 – Chennai Super Kings
Tips to Consider for IPL Betting
If you are willing to make real money out of IPL gambling, you are required to have a thorough knowledge of the players, their age, abilities, conditions, expertise, and compatibility within the team. Several factors can affect the result of an IPL match. So, while the risks of IPL betting are high, here are a few tips that can help you minimize your losses.
- Reading books about cricket can help you understand the terminologies, concepts, and probabilities of the odds.
- Once you are determined which match or player you want to bet on, make a list.
- Research your preferred team or players as much as you can.
- You may also open accounts with different booking agencies that arrange IPL betting.
- Always try to invest at a lower rate for maximum profit.
- Keep yourself updated with the running sports picks and the odds related to them.
- Take subscriptions to sports news, magazines, and books to gather information on the latest developments.
Hope this article has helped you gather a lot of information on IPL betting, IPL teams 2022 and their winning history, and how to make money through betting. Now that you know the tips to make maximum profit and less loss on IPL betting, you can start placing bets on this popular cricket game at top-rated cricket betting app like Fun88.