A magmatic dynamo can have Augmentation introduced to improve certain properties or to change how it functions. The measure of increases that can be introduced relies upon the dynamo’s level. A fundamental magmatic dynamo can’t be increased.
Augments can be introduced in the Augmentation tab in a Minecraft magmatic dynamo GUI.
- Installable in any dynamo it builds a dynamo’s most extreme force yield (speed). Can be introduced on numerous occasions.
- Fuel Catalyzer Installable in any dynamo it builds the measure of energy a dynamo produces from every unit of fuel. Can be introduced on numerous occasions.
- Transmission Coil Ducting installable in any dynamo it permits things and liquids to enter a dynamo through its loop, which can regularly just discharge energy.
- Excitation Field Limiter installable in any dynamo it brings down the base force yield of a dynamo to nothing, forestalling energy misfortune when it is dynamic and can’t produce the energy it creates.
- Boiler Conversion installable in Steam Dynamo or Magmatic Dynamo or
- Compression Dynamo it’s a specialization that changes a pertinent dynamo to change over water into steam as opposed to creating Redstone Flux. This builds eco-friendliness.
- Isentropic Reservoir installable in magmatic dynamo upgrades version, it’s a specialization that significantly builds a magmatic dynamo’s greatest force yield and the measure of energy it produces from every unit of fuel. Be that as it may, the dynamo requires coolant just as fuel to produce energy.